Wanna Be a Cowboy? Ride in the Diamond Jubilee Cattle Drive!
If you’ve ever wanted to take part in a cattle drive, here’s your shot! Kicking off Farmer’s Day at the Fair on August 7th, professional cowboys will drive 40 head of Texas Longhorns and Mexican steers from Courthouse Square to the Fairgrounds.
- WRANGLERS will be listed by name in a special 32-page insert in the Press-Democrat in mid-July, reaching more than 194,000 readers in Sonoma County.
- WRANGLERS will receive a keepsake 2011 Sonoma County Fair Cattle Drive wool vest. ($100 value)
- WRANGLERS will receive a commemorative event portrait taken by a professional photographer.
- WRANGLERS will be treated to a free chuckwagon breakfast immediately preceding the drive.
- WRANGLERS will receive 2 fair admissions for the day of the cattle drive.
- WRANGLERS will receive two free rodeo tickets.
***All Proceeds Go to Benefit the Future Fair Foundation***
To secure your spot in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, contact: COLLEEN MARLOW, INTERN@SONOMACOUNTYFAIR.COM, 707-545-4200