Are you going to the fair this weekend? Want to win some free Destruction Derby tickets? The Destruction Derby is August 13th and 14th and we have two pairs of tickets to give away plus some tickets to the fair. So how do you play?
1) Go to the fair.
2) Using the list below, take photos as you work your way around the fair.
3) Create a photo album on Flickr or Facebook or some kind of photo sharing site.
4) Tag us or link to us on our Facebook page so we can see your photos.
Three winners will be chosen from all of the complete albums that are submitted. One winner will be chosen based on creativity and will have first pick of the available prizes. The second two winners will be chosen randomly so that everyone has an equal chance to win.
One album submission per person. The fair is a family event, so please keep your photos PG. Remember that people make more interesting photos than things by themselves, so have fun with it! Just don’t take anyone’s photo who isn’t in your party without their permission, please. Post any questions you have in the comments.
Fair Scavenger Hunt List
- A metal sculpture in the Sustainable Sonoma tent.
- The new paddock/walking circle by the racetrack.
- Visit the Wildlife Rescue Booth.
- Your favorite animal in one of the barns.
- 4-H Lucy or 4-H Snoopy in Sweet Lil’s Farmery (in Lyttle Cow Palace).
- Your favorite carnival ride.
- Your favorite food vendor stand.
- The Diamond Jubilee Fair Game (see map).
- Take a photo with John Silveira, the Couch Potato, in the Kraft Building (exhibits).
- The carousel bunny or the mooing cow in the Hall of History.
- The mural in the Mexican Village
- The Diamond Fountain in the Hall of Flowers.
Only complete albums will be accepted as entries! This contest ends Monday at Midnight. (Remember that the fair is closed on Mondays so your photos must be taken this weekend!). Don’t worry – if you can’t make it here this weekend, we’ll have more contests coming up.